955 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
1. How far in advance to reserve a date?
The further in advance the better, however we may be available on a 2-3 day notice depending on the date you have chosen. We suggest you call and check for availability even if the time is short. We do many "last minute" weddings!
2. Is it mandatory to meet with both the bride and groom before for our initial consultation?
It is best to meet with both, but not always practical. So no, it is not mandatory.
3. Will you attend and direct the wedding rehearsal if we do not have a wedding director?
Yes, I will definitely take care of that for you. An additional fee may be required.
4. Do you have other wedding professionals that you can refer if needed?
Absolutely! I work with several musicians, photographers, florists, DJ's, and others that i have worked with over the years.
Copyright 2013: Amazing Ceremonies! | All rights reserved.
FAQ's For Our Wedding Officiant in San Diego CA
5. Do you charge more for the initial consultation?
No, the initial consultation is always free.
6. How much of a deposit is required to secure your services?
A $100.00 deposit is required to secure a date and time. The balance of $95.00 is due on or before the wedding date.
7. Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards for our services.